The area of SAT Solving has seen tremendous progress over the last years. Many problems that seemed to be out of reach a decade ago can now be handled routinely. Besides new algorithms and better heuristics, refined implementation techniques turned out to be vital for this success. To keep up the driving force in improving SAT solvers, we want to motivate implementers to present their work to a broader audience and to compare it with that of others. Researchers from both academia and industry are invited to submit their solvers and benchmarks.
- 2023-08-11 The Proceedings of SAT Competition 2023 are published.
- 2023-07-19 The plots in the slides are now updated to reflect the changes in the parallel tracks (cf. 2023-07-15 news).
- 2023-07-17 The script and dataset used to compile the benchmarks is now available for download.
- 2023-07-15 Due to fixing a bug in our data processing pipeline, the scores in the parallel and cloud tracks have changed. Unfortunately, the fix also results in a change in the rankings in the parallel UNSAT track, where first and second place had to be swapped. This caused updates in the detailed results and the scores on the slides.
- 2023-07-07 Detailed results (per instance runtimes) are available for download
- 2023-07-07 The slides with the presentation of results are available for download
- 2023-03-07 Read the updated submission guidelines for selecting a proof checker
- 2023-03-01 The documentation of the proof-format used by VeriPB is now available
- 2023-02-15 We are currently experiencing sporadic problems with our email-address firstname.lastname@example.org due to shared IP-addresses being black-listed by dynamic spam-filters. If you experience issues with emails bouncing off or if you just want to make sure to reach us, then please send your email directly to all the organizers
- 2023-02-10 We released the Timeline
- 2022-12-06 We have an open Call for Verified Proof Checkers
- Main Track
- Parallel Track
- Cloud Track
|Benchmark Submission / Solver Registration Deadline:
|Solver Submission Deadline:
|Announcement of Results:
|July 8th at SAT Conference 2023