The area of SAT Solving has seen tremendous progress over the last years. Many problems (e.g. in hardware and software verification) that seemed to be completely out of reach a decade ago can now be handled routinely. Besides new algorithms and better heuristics, refined implementation techniques turned out to be vital for this success.
To keep up the driving force in improving SAT solvers, we want to motivate implementers to present their work to a broader audience and to compare it with that of others.
Researchers from both academia and industry are invited to submit their solvers and benchmarks to SAT Competition 2022.
- 2022-09-07, For StarExec Users: The new sub-space "SAT/Benchmarks" contains the benchmark sets from Main tracks 2019 - 2022 and from Anniversary track 2022
- 2022-09-01, The benchmarks of the Main track and of the Anniversary track are now available for download.
- 2022-09-01, The sources of the sequential and parallel solvers are now available for download.
- 2022-08-25, The Proceedings of SAT Competitions 2022 are online!
- 2022-08-18, We have a new winner to announce in this competition: The winner of the Cadical Hack track is Norbert Manthey with his solver Cadical-watchsat-lto. The reason for this late announcement is that many Cadical hacks have not been announced in the submission emails but only in the solver descriptions. In the future, we will provide clearer instructions on what has to be announced in the submission email.
2022-08-12, A draft version of the Proceedings of SAT Competition 2022 is now online for inspection by the authors of the various solver and benchmark descriptions.
- 2022-08-10, The results are online and the detailed results can be downloaded.
- 2022-08-06, Call for Action: Dear winners of the SAT competition, in order to receive your medal(s), please send your contact details ASAP to Markus Iser. The mail addresses will be forwarded to CAS who sponsor the prices and will take care of dispatching them. You'll receive a package, including your FLOC medals.
- 2022-08-06, Presentation of Results
- 2022-04-28, Please also indicate which of your submissions should be part of the Anniversary track (whether it is a subset of your regular submissions or separate)
- 2022-04-27, On StarExec use the new preprocessor xcat to decompress benchmarks
- 2022-04-26, Clarified and extended rules on number of submissions
SAT Competition 2022 will consist of the following tracks*:
- Main Track (with CaDiCaL Hack subtrack and No Limits evaluation)
- Anniversary Track: 20 Years of SAT Competition!
- Parallel Track
- Cloud Track
* Tracks with less than 3 participants will be canceled.
|Benchmark Submission / Registration Deadline|
|Sequential Solver Submission Deadline:|
|Parallel and Cloud Solver Submission Deadline:|
|Announcement of Results:||At SAT Conference 2022|