The area of SAT Solving has seen tremendous progress over the last years. Many problems (e.g. in hardware and software verification) that seemed to be completely out of reach a decade ago can now be handled routinely. Besides new algorithms and better heuristics, refined implementation techniques turned out to be vital for this success.
To keep up the driving force in improving SAT solvers, we want to motivate implementers to present their work to a broader audience and to compare it with that of others.
Researchers from both academia and industry are invited to submit their solvers and benchmarks to SAT Competition 2022.
- 2021-04-28, Please also indicate which of your submissions should be part of the Anniversary track (whether it is a subset of your regular submissions or separate)
- 2021-04-27, On StarExec use the new preprocessor xcat to decompress benchmarks
- 2021-04-26, Clarified and extended rules on number of submissions
SAT Competition 2022 will consist of the following tracks*:
- Main Track (with CaDiCaL Hack subtrack and No Limits evaluation)
- Anniversary Track: 20 Years of SAT Competition!
- Parallel Track
- Cloud Track
* Tracks with less than 3 participants will be canceled.
|Benchmark Submission / Registration Deadline|
|Sequential Solver Submission Deadline:|
|Parallel and Cloud Solver Submission Deadline:|
|Announcement of Results:||At SAT Conference 2022|